Friday, 14 September 2012
It is very simple, to use Romantaque.
Relief offered by Romantaque is heavenly, though it asks for earthly demands of compliance of consistency, for noticing perceptible change. However once the user feels the difference, the compliance would be more of an automated involuntary response.
It would not be out of place to glance through on application regime which is not very tedious to comply.
How to use Romantaque?
1. Do a patch test
2. Remove hair either by Threading, Waxing, Epilation or Plucking (TWEP).
3. After a gap of 24 hours (i.e. if you wax today, then tomorrow onwards) apply Romantaque twice a day for 10 days.
4. Repeat after every hair removal session
· Romantaque is recommended to be used only on normal and intact skin which does not have any nicks, cuts, acne, rash or fresh scars. It is not recommended to be used on mucous membranes.
· Patch Test – If you are using Romantaque for the first time, or on a new body part, always test the skin reaction by applying Romantaque to one square centimeter area (approximately the size of your thumbnail) of the body part you wish to treat. After 24 hours, if there is no adverse reaction like redness, irritation, continue the use. If any adverse reaction is observed discontinue use.
· Remove hair either by Threading, Waxing, Epilation or Plucking (TWEP).
· After a gap of 24 hours (i.e. if you wax today, then tomorrow onwards) apply Romantaque twice a day for 10 days.
· When you feel the need to remove hair again, may be after a month, again follow the same regime of hair removal, 24 hours’ and twice a day for 10 days’ application of Romantaque.
· Repeated applications of Romantaque after every hair removal session effectively deactivate more and more hair follicles.
· Usually we remove the hair that is visible. Hair removal from the follicle, for example by waxing, opens up the orifice and hair follicles are exposed. When Romantaque is applied regularly these follicles are either partially or completely deactivated.
· Those hair, which we do not see, are present below the skin surface at various stages of growth. Hence, repeated applications are required to get a perceptible effect.
· Perceptible results can be felt after 2nd or 3rd cycle. The re-growing hair are less in number, shorter in length, and thinner in appearance. As the re-growing hair appear finer after every Romantaque treatment cycle, the pain of hair removal (e.g. waxing) is reduced considerably.
· As the re-growing hair appear later than usual, the time interval between two sessions of hair removal increases. For example, if someone usually feels the ‘need to remove hair’ by waxing after one month, with regular Romantaque use she/ he will feel this ‘need to remove hair’ after 5-6 weeks and later even 8-9 weeks and so on.
· Romantaque can be used 24 hours after hair removal by depilatory creams (which dissolve superficial hair) or by electrical shaving. However, for best results hair removal from the root is recommended as it shows faster results.